Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My birthday

I had a brunch with my friends that morning. Shannon, Joy, April and Angela. It was over at Angela's. Angela went all out with cinnamon rolls, fruit, pastries, and juice. It was yummy! Thanks Angela!

I went to lunch at the Olive Garden with my mom, my kids, my sis in law Grisel, my sisters Tawni and Lindsey, my bro in law Hemi, their kids, my 2 cousins Ashlie and Kylee and Ashlie's son Cole.
(Thanks mom for lunch!)


Robby took me out to dinner. We went to Joy Luck.


I have 4 more post I made today, down below.

3 comments:

The Viewer said...

How nice of everyone. mmm I love joy luck

Heidi said...

Wow, that is one full day of eating yummy food! Sounds like you had fun, this whole weekend was one busy activity to another. Loved the pictures!

Audrey said...

What a weekend, and what a birthday. Sounds like you had laods of fun. I wish I could have as much fun as you. :)