Monday, May 4, 2009

Wyatt News.



I have been so busy lately it's crazy! I haven't been on here much, so I thought I would do a little update on the family.
Jaden is getting to be so fun! He is so playful and smiley! He can say "dada" "mama" "abba" (Abbey) and I have heard him say "baba" when he grabbed is bottle.
He is all over the place. He can crawl on his hands and knee's but prefers to army crawl. He climbs on every thing and goes up the stairs. He can clap, and play peak a boo. He will grab his shirt and pull it over his face, and hurry and pull it down with a big smile on is face and look around to see if any one will say peak a boo! it's fun.
He is sleeping much better at night! Thank goodness. His naps still aren't good though. bummer.
Abbey is a HOOT! She keeps us laughing constantly. She can carry a full blown conversation with you. She knows all sorts of big words and talks like a 4 yr old. I love it! Her new favorite word is probably.
Her favorite TV shows are Barney, Dora, sesame street and Man vs Wild. Yes, man vs wild.
Abbey is still in Gymnastics, and LOVES it. Last January Her teacher told us she is the best in class and could move up to the 3 yr old class. (she wasn't even 2 1/2) then) We wanted a class on Monday nights, but they didn't have any, so we kept her in the mommy me class. But they have a new 3 yr old class starting today at 5. So she starts the older class. So instead of Robby or I taking her through, she will be by herself with the teacher! I hope she does well, and isn't too shy, or nervous with out us.
I have some funny stories or things Abbey has said.
The other day we were driving in the car and she said: "I haven't seen Jesus today"
I said "No you haven't"
Abbey: "I haven't seen him for a long time!"
Me: "I know. Well, we will put a picture of Jesus in your room."
Abbey: "Tawni has a picture of Jesus in her room, but I don't. I need one"

Then the other day Robby had her on his shoulders out side.
Abbey: "It's snowing out here?"
Robby: "No, it's just raining"
Abbey: "then what's all this white stuff on your head?" It was Robby's dandruff.

Last night I had a headache. I was laying on the couch.
Abbey: "what is wrong mom?"
Me: "I have a headache"
Abbey: "it's ok mom, lay your head on my lap."
So I did and she was rubbing my head.
Abbey: "It's ok mom, you will go to the doctors."
Abbey: "But don't worry, they wont give you a shot, just medicine. Don't be scared."

There are so many stories, I couldn't even write them all. I could go on forever!

As for Robby and I. Robby is working hard at both jobs on top of helping around the house, and playing with his kids.
Me, I have been busy with the house, kids and hanging out with friends and family all the time! It's been fun!
Last Wednesday was our 12 yr anniversary for Robby and I being a couple! We had our first Kiss 12 yrs ago that day. We always celebrate it every yr. This yr we went to Iggy's for dinner.
Well that is it for the Wyatt's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was really fun and newsy. Thanks for sharing all those cute things....about all of you! Pics are darling, too.

linnylou said...

oh how fun! sounds like things are going really well and you guys are happy!

Heidi said...

Busy, busy!!! The kids are so cute. I'm glad you are settling in well to your new place.