Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1/2 camping

Friday night we went camping. I call it 1/2 camping, because it isn't roughing it in the mountians. It's at my grandpa's and grandma's camp ground in Ogden. (RV park)
We slept in a tent though.
My grandparents put on a party Friday night for family and those who were staying at the camp ground. It was dinner (Hawiian style) and dancing! It was fun! I didn't get any pictures of of it. bummer.
We had planned to stay two nights but the second night, we got rained out. With 4 little kids, we didn't want to be all soggy.
Abbey loved staying in a tent, and running around all day out side! Jaden liked it too. He loved swimming!







swimming in grandpa's pool!




Abbey calls the golf cart "papa's 4 wheeler"




2 comments:

Kaylin said...

I love that swimming pool. We need to go more often

Balser said...

I never would have recognized Houston-he's changed so much since he was born! (That's the last time I saw him was when he was still tiny!) Camping looked fun!