Jaden is still sick. It's been 4 weeks with a cough, 5 days with a fever, and being miserable, and now as of this morning a awful rash and diarrhea. Poor little guy.

I tried getting a close up of his rash on his face. But you can't really see it.

You can't see the rash on his belly, I had the camera set on the wrong setting, but it's all over. He doesn't have it on his legs or arms but every where else.

you can see it better here. But still doesn't do justice. It's really bad!

It's even on his head, in his hair.

Even though he is miserable and so sick he still had some smiles today!

cutie pie!

my bundle of joy!

He loves to pull him self up on every thing and stand.

Jaden baby!

We baby sat Hannah last week, and they went through all of Abbey's clothes and tried them all on!

Abbey's new style.

Abbey and tootsie getting some zzzzzzzzzz..........

This is Abbey last week when she was sick.

Poor girl.

3 comments:
AH! That poor little guy!! I hope he gets better soon! To me rashes are the worst= because I can actually see the "sickness" and it freaks me out. I hope that it clears up and you guys can get a much needed break!
I am glad to hear the jaden is getting better I hate when Nathan is sick, it is worse and scary when they are in the hospital. I hope this is the end for you guys and things can get better and stay better for a long time... I love your back ground too it is way cute
Poor, poor Jaden. I hope he gets better soon. Hang in there guys!
Post a Comment