Sunday, June 8, 2014

Jaden! It's about Jaden!

I have a count down chain on my door. It's counting down until my 6th birthday!! woohoo! I can't wait to get big!  The older I get, the closer I am to a dad. I want to be a dad. My dad is the best, and I am going to be just like him!

I already have big muscles! I am really strong.

My mom loves that I am not scared of bugs and spiders. Because My dad and I, are the only ones brave enough to kill them.

I am the best sleeper at night. I go right to sleep. I love my bed, and only want to sleep by myself. I don't like to sleep with any one.

I wish my mom wouldn't make such gross food. If she only made pizza, hot dogs, and Ramen noodles I would be a happy boy, and wouldn't be so hungry all the time. But she tries to get me to eat gross foods like chicken, and vegetables. The only veggie I like is raw carrots.

My parents are happy with me  because I am a big helper, and learned how to clean.

I did really good in school. I miss school. I really miss my teacher, she was the best.

I wish I wore glasses like Abbey

I wish my dog Fred was really my brother. He is so fun to play with. we wrestle a lot!

Red and Black is my favorite color

when ever my mom watches the weather, I get nervous. I always think, that we might have a thunder storm or tornado. I wish there was no such thing as lightning, rain, tornados and earthquakes in this world.

I adore my little sister! My mom says I need to be nice to my little brother, like I am nice to my sister.

I can't wait to go camping with my dad! I love to camp, I love to be with my dad, and I love to do boy things. My parents say I am all boy!

2 comments:

linnylou said...

he is getting so big! can't believe he will be in kindergarten in the fall

Heidi said...

All boy indeed :)