I can't wait to turn 8! I've spent many nights laying in bed, writing many long list of birthday gift ideas, and party ideas. My last big birthday idea, is a horse. But my parents said it won't fit in the back yard, But I think there is plenty of room.
My Parents have been so happy with me. I have been such a good cleaner. I always clean up. Even clean up things that aren't mine.
I am so glad to be on Summer break. I like to spend all day outside with my friends. I even got a tan.
If I do get married, I might want to Marry a cowboy.
My mom says I know a lot of big words. I guess, I technically do.
I got good grades in school.
I wish I never had to take baths. If it wasn't for my mom making me, I would never take them.
There isn't much food I don't like. My parents wish all my siblings ate as good as me.
Frozen is my favorite movie.
crafts? Yes I love crafts! and wish I could do them all the time.
my favorite colors are Pink and Blue
I like to plan parties in my room, and in my front yard.
When I grow up, I want to be a scientist and teacher. I went to the Planetarium for my field trip and loved it!!
I love dogs, and my dog Fred is the best!
A Little Lost
4 days ago
3 comments:
I like hearing about Abbey. :) She's getting so old!
I saved all my comments till last. I LOVE your blog. It's fun to read them as though the kids are talking. I like how you do that. Blogs like this help me to know all the little things the kids like and do. You're kids are sure cute!!!
abbey-dabby-do! she sure is a big helper for you! I love how she constantly says "she's SOOOOooooOOOO cute" about Kher. it seems like just yesterday I came to ma&pa's house to meet you guys and abbey was in her little activity center thing only about 8 months old. time sure does fly!
Post a Comment