I can't wait to turn 4 so I can go to preschool. I wanted to go to school for so long!
My mom calls me a clown. I don't know why, I don't look like one, but I always make her laugh.
One time my mom and dad laughed really hard, because I pulled out my shirt over my chest, and ran around the house saying "I have big boobs! I have big boobs"! they thought that was funny.
I think I am the only child at my house that wakes up happy and ready to go in the morning.
I wish I didn't get in trouble so much. I don't think I am doing any thing wrong, but my mom doesn't like when I run out of the house with out asking, or put things in the toilet other than toilet papper, or play in the bathroom sink until it makes a flood in the bathroom, or play in the street, or pee my pants because I am too busy playing, or spray everyone and everything with a squirt bottle, or wear my dads retainer, or brush with his tooth brush. I just want to have fun! but she gets mad.
she really gets mad when I pee on the toilet seat or bathroom floor. I can't help it! it's like a little fire hose. It's uncontrollable!
My best friend is Adelaide. She is my cousin, but like a friend. She is a girl, But she can play like a boy. One day I will marry her in the temple.
I have a straw hat that I wear every day! even in bed and in my bath.
My dog fred gets on my nerves.
I don't like bugs and spiders!! they are scary!
I love that I have blue eyes, because It's like my dad's eyes.
I don't like to sit down. I rather run and play all day!
I get scared at night and like to sleep with Abbey or my mom and dad.
my mom calls me Mr Sound effects. I don't know what that means. But she says it when I am playing with my super hero toys, or transformers.
Last night I rode the sheep at the Rodeo! I was so excited! When I saw the "sheepes" I said "Hi sheepes, Hi! I am going to ride you"! When I got on, the sheep got mad and ran really really fast and made me fall off! I got dirt all over me, even in my teeth! that was scary! I told my mom "I don't like sheepes"! But I got a "trufa" my mom says it's a trophy, but I don't think so. I took my trophy to church and everyone liked it.
my favorite color is orange!
2 comments:
love it! Brigs is a character, that's a fact
Got your hands full with this one!
Post a Comment