Abbey likes to set the table up for dinner and calls it her dinner party.
Lately Abbey has been trying to convince Jaden it's better to be a girl, and wanting him to dress in girl clothes. I hope that phase is coming to a end. We like to call his chocolate face, his "Mexican mustache"
Brigham's 2nd hair cut. He looks a little worried.
Coloring Easter eggs
We had a family Easter party Saturday night. I didn't take any pictures. Hard to remember to take pictures when you are hosting a party. We also had a Easter dinner at my sisters, and again forgot to take pictures. The kids were so excited to find where the Easter Bunny hid their baskets. They were Hilarious! I am so glad I captured it on film. Holidays are so fun when you have little kids.
We always get a 3D/4D utltrasound with all our kids. I know most might find it a waist of money, but we love to do it. Just think, when your kids are older, they will love to see what they looked like inside mama's belly. This is Baby Eliza. 29 weeks along.
If you can tell in this picture, she has her baby little hand and arm up my her mouth. you can see her cute little fingers
If you can tell in this picture, she has her hand on her head. see her arm and all her fingers?




3 comments:
Fun at the Wyatt house. I think 3D/4D ultra sounds are super cool! I love seeing how they look- I think she kinda looks like Abbey
Oh my goodness cute pictures. I loved those pictures of Eliza! So cool!!
Thanks guys! We also think Eliza looks like Abbey so far.
Post a Comment