Brigham:
*Guess what?! I am already 19 Months old! I know I am a big boy, even though others say I am tiny.
*When my brother and sister go to school, I always ask my mom "eh Babee or eh Jaden" I just want to know where they are at all times.
*When my dad goes to work, I want to go see him, so I say "eh Daddy, go car"
*I really love my Uncle Dallin, and want to know where he is and I want to see him because he holds me and talks to me. So I say "eh Dow Dow"
*I also like going to Aunt Lindsey's and cousin Hannah's house so I ask my mom "eh dindzee and Nanna"
*I am so good at "cawying" (coloring) and love when "Babee and Jaden cawying" with me.
*I am reverant in prayers, and I can say them too.
*I love to get in "eh pee" (bath) it's one of my favorite things. I always tell my mom "eh pee! eh pee"! and I run to the bath.
*I really LOVE to "puh baa" (punch the bag) just like my dad. I wear my own special red gloves.
*After a long day of cawying, puh baa, playing with caws (cars), and playing with Babee and Jaden, I love to snuggle with my Mom or dad. People think I am just a fighter, but I am a lover too.
Jaden:
*I really didn't like going to Sunbeams. I thought if I through enough tantrums, they would put me back in Nursery. But they didn't.So I just decided to go like a big boy, and I think I am starting to like it.
*Today was my first time saying a prayer in Primary. I got to the microphone and Said "Dear" and then I looked up at everyone and decided it was too scary, and I told my dad to say the prayer for me.
*Abbey really wants a sister, and has been dressing me in her dresses and telling me it was better to be a girl. At first I believed her, but now I think I like being a boy.
*My favorite color is Black. That is the crayon I use most. I asked my mom if I could paint my room black, but she said not right now.
*My favorite "Animal" is a Ant. They are so cute and little like babies. I don't understand why my and Abbey don't like them. I try to save them from getting swept up by putting them on the cupboard. My mom doesn't like when I "save" them. I also feed them some of my food. The more I feed them, the more pet Ants I get.
*We got a new trampoline! I really like it! Did you know My dad and I put it together? So it's mostly mine, and My mom can't ground me from it, because I made it!
*I have tools like my dad, and I love to help fix things, and do yard work
*I told my mom that I would rather skip age 4 and just be 5 first. But she said I can't do that. I don't believe her.
Abbey:
*My hair is getting as long as Rapunzel's!
*I think I am becoming an Artist! Soon I can use artist paintbrushes and go to Art school.
*I get skittles at church because I memorize the articles of faith
*I wish Easter could be every Sunday
*I love my new trampoline and have already learned to do front flips
*I had my first "squeaky" They are brown and yellow with whip cream in the middle. They are really good, and you should try one, sometime. (twinky)
*My mom could not get through her day with out me. I am the biggest helper of all! I take care of my brothers, help clean the house, and I listen really good.
*I like doing homework, and wish I had more, because I finish it too fast.
*I wish my Mom and Dad would let me have a real Pet. like a different cat. A baby cat, that I can dress up. (because the cat we have now, isn't a real pet)
Eliza:
*29 weeks now!
* Everything seems to be good
*About 3 pounds now and about 14-15 inches long.
Kaycee:
*Not too much new with me. Same ole, Same ole
*Hoping to find Mom's that want a Doula. So far my next one is in July. (my sister in law) Then I have 2 in October. (My sister, and a client I just met a few days ago)
*Thursday I start my child birthing classes that I need for certification. In a few weeks I take my breastfeeding class I need for certification.
*Robby and I have been doing some yard work/landscaping
*I passed my glucose test and don't have diabetes! yay!
*please spread the word to friends and family that may want to know more about what a Doula does. My Doula Blog is zipadeedoula-kaycee.blogspot.com
Robby:
*Have been really into preparedness, and getting food storage, and water and other things in check! Kaycee calls me a "Doomsday prepper"
*Almost done with school
*working and working
*hoping I will have a fight in June
*Can't wait for warm weather!
I made a blog below. take a look of the pictures I posted.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
3 comments:
Fun updates.
I love reading your updates on your kids. I was reading them to Hannah and we were both laughing. So cut!
Fun!! I love when you give us the perspective of the kids.
Post a Comment