Robby:
I got me a "Buddy". It's a scooter that gets me to and from work. I bought it to save on gas, insurance, and car repairs. I love it, and I feel Manly driving it around! I almost feel as if I am sitting on a Harley or something.
We have our Hyundai Santa Fe up for sale. Even though Kaycee and I LOVE that car, we are selling , to use the money to pay bills. I hope it sales soon.
other than those things, it's pretty much, same ole same ole with me.
Kaycee:
I really don't have much happening with me. Just the same ole, same ole.
I can share some random thoughts:
*I am finally getting into the swing of daily life and keeping up on my house work, and got totally caught up on laundry! wahoo!
*Summer is going way too fast, and I wish it would slow down. I am really enjoying this summer weather. It's hot, but not too hot. I have loved all the rain!
*thinking about taking Doula classes, but it makes me nervous! I read that you have to roll play in the class, and that takes me WAY out of my comfort zone, and scares me to death, and it's holding me back from taking the classes. I also have to read 5 books before then, I need to find time for those books.
But a Doula would be my dream job, so I need put aside my fears and go for it, or I will regret it.
*I have started learning how to cook. I enjoying trying new recipes and making up my own recipes. They all are good healthy meals, so that makes it even more enjoyable!
Abbey:
*I got to go out shopping with my mom for school clothes! It was so much fun! I wanted to buy all those cute shirts, but my mom only let me get 6. I could have bought so many more!
*I am excited for school to start in 3 more weeks, but right now I am feeling more scared then anything! All the new kids, and I don't know any one in my class.
*My mom gets a little sad that I am going to school. I tell her "it's ok, I will be back for dinner"
*Today a man thought I was 7! cool huh? He said because I talked so well, I must be 7. hahaha! silly him, I am only 4 almost 5.
*Last night when my mom was combing my hair, I just realized, when my hair isn't curly, it's almost down to my bum! "I want to cut my curls out, so I can always have long hair"
*Today was my first time giving a scripture in primary. I wasn't shy and I did good!
Jaden:
*you will NEVER believe it! I am potty trained!!! My mom thought I would never do it. My mom was nice and didn't push me or make me, she just kept asking me every day if I wanted to try, and I usually said "no" but one day I decided to do it. I think because I really want to go to preschool and they don't let me if I am not potty trained. So I tried it, and I liked it, and I never had an accident in my pants, and I go all on my own!
*My mom had to buy me new underwear. Of course I chose Buzz light year underwear.
*I've never cared to ride my bike in the past. It just didn't appeal to me. But, because I am getting bigger, I decided to try riding my trike. I can almost do it. With a little more practice I will be able to pedal real good! I have big muscles in my legs!
*My mom says I say "why" a lot! I do. I just have so many questions and I want to know about every thing!
*I am smart like my dad and can fix lots of things and I like to see how things work. My mom says I am all "boy" She must be right, because I am not a girl!
Brigham:
*The most AMAZING thing happened 2 weeks ago!! I slept in my own bed, in my own room, all through the night. Yep! my mom thought it would never happen, but she was wrong.
*I walk all over along the furniture and walls. My mom and dad think I will walk soon, but I don't know about that, it seems a little scary.
*It cracks my mom and dad up when I wave. (like some one on a float in a parade) When I wave I say "haw" (hi)
*My finger next to my thumb gets lots of exercise because I am always pointing at people, and when they look at me, I wave and say "haw"
*My cat Tootsie is like my pillow. she lets me lay on her, and roll all over her and she doesn't even care. But if I do that to Jaden he cares, and yells at me.
*I always like to be with my mom. She feeds me more then any one else does. I don't think I will ever stop wanting to be with my mom and eating. Its my favorite thing. I don't know why Abbey and Jaden don't try. I don't think I will ever stop.
*Every one tells me I am the smiliest baby they ever seen. I do like to smile.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
4 comments:
Fun to hear about everyone!! I'm so glad the potty training with Jaden is a success-- it's going to be time to start that with Kyle soon but I'm not in any hurry. Maybe he'll decide one day that he just wants to do it too.
Holy cow that was fun!! Ha ha. I could have read on for days. That's good book material. You've got a knack for that Kayc. Yay on Jaden and the potty, and Brigs WILL be walking soon. Thanks for the fun!
cute! i always like these posts. very entertaining.
I love your post like this.. Your kids are so cute.. once again so jealous about jaden being potty trained. good for him!
Post a Comment