Sunday, August 28, 2011

Abbey is turning 5!

Tuesday August 30th is Abbey's 5th Birthday.
I can't even believe my baby girl is almost 5. It makes me a wee bit sad.

Abbey is a very special girl and I couldn't have hand picked a better daughter. I got very lucky!

*Abbey is very caring and always thinks and worries about others feelings.
*She loves to sing!
*I sometimes find her talking to her self in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror. I ask "who are you talking to"? she thinks it's a crazy question and says "me" like of course. who else?
*she is a little mom! She loves to play "house". She wants a baby, but only through adoption.
*She likes to watch 'baby story' with me on the 'TLC' Chanel.
*she loves going to church. she is very reverent and listens to her lessons at church and takes it all in.
*she likes BofM stories
*Favorite foods: Mac n cheese, Top Ramen, Spaghetti, Pizza, Hot dogs, lunchables and baked potato (unhealthy food)
*favorite songs: I am a child of God, I love to see the temple, Praise to the man, and You are my sunshine
*Favorite TV shows: Olivia, Little Bear, Baby story, America's got talent, Avatar,and Little Bear.
*favorite dessert: too many to name. But she isn't a fan of ice cream
*likes arts n crafts
*likes to dress up, wear make up, do her hair and paint nails
*likes to say prayers
*REALLY wants a sister
*wishes her name was Adelaide


Questions I asked Abbey:
What is the Temple? It's where Jesus lives
What is the Holy Ghost? A ghost who tells you secrets and tells you to be nice
What is a epidural? means you are having a baby
Why does dad go to work? to pay bills and tithing
why do you have to sleep at night? you will get dead and it's not good for your hair

*Abbey starts Kindergarten tomorrow and I am really sad about it, and think it will be hard for me. But she is excited and ready.



I have a few post down below.

2 comments:

Lindsey Hemara said...

Abbeys such a sweetheart

Heidi said...

So cute!! I hope her first day of kindergarten goes well! (For both of you-- I cried when my oldest went off to school for the first time.)