Brigham's baby bum
Robby bought us a new camera. yay! So far I like the camera and it seems better then the last. So here are some pictures I took with my new camera.
This first one is My dear ol Husband Robby. :o)
Brigham loves the bath and he could lay like this forever, just relaxing
Brigs waving to the neighbors as he pretends to mow the lawn.
checking out the mower
Jaden loves his bike
Jaden can cruise on his trike
Brigham pushes Jaden's scooter with his hand as he crawls along side
Goin for a ride!
Princess!
When Jaden falls asleep, you can almost guarantee Brigham to attack him
Brigs got away from me and his diaper change. I love his cute baby bum
Out for a stroll
Miss Abbey Marie
kids all ready for bed
Brigs likes to brush his teeth. All 4 of them
4 comments:
your kids are so cute! I loved seeing those pictures. I also love brigs saggy bum lol
Those are cute posts. I love all the pictures. I'm glad you take so many pictures. I'm terrible at doing that.
The kids are so cute, and getting so big!!
You have such a cute family Kaycee!
Post a Comment