Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Eve and Day

We went out to my Parents Christmas Eve and spent the night. Christmas Eve we did Ginger Bread houses, had a devotional, read the kids a story and watched a movie.
Jaden

My Nephew Houston


Abbey



Brigham with tired looking Robby




We give the kids PJ's to open on Christmas Eve. But this year we gave them Robes. Robby had gotten a Robe and when Jaden saw it, he wanted one so bad. Every day he would say "Jajen, wobe. green" He wanted a green robe.





Abbey and Jaden in their new robes.. Of course Abbey is posing. she loves to pose for pictures.






the 4 oldest cousins







My Little Elf








Abbey wrote a letter to Santa Cause on that paper plate, with cookies and milk. The next day the kids were excited to see Santa ate the cookies, drank the milk and wrote them a letter.







Christmas Morn



















































Jaden got the Rail Road track he has wanted and talked about for months! He sat there all day watching his train go around and around.
It was one of my favorite Christmases. I am not sure why, I just enjoyed every moment leading up to it, and the whole day of it.













2 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE those penguin PJ's. They are so cute!!! Looks like it was fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I think the age of the kids is one thing to make you enjoy it more. That is such a cute age for them. I loved all your pictures.