*I am really, really afraid of Moths! Their fuzzy heads and glowing eyes looking at me.
*I like to watch and participate in Martial arts. Preferable Muay Thai.
*I love potatoes. Cooked in all ways, but Mashed is my favorite.
*Chocolates and pastries are my weakness
*Met Robby at Age 15, and while in high school we talked about getting married and having 4 kids. We had different names picked out back then.
*Don't ever want to see a frog. They scare me as much as moths. When I was little one chased me around the yard. who knows if that was the frogs intentions, but I was running and it was hopping after me.
*When I was 14, my brother and I was chased by a Bull.
*Doesn't like to swim in oceans
*I am really afraid of fish
*Can't bake, every thing I try, never turns out
*I can talk, and talk and talk! I think my talking can wear some people out.
*I love anything Medical. But more specific pregnancy and labor and delivery. I always want to read up on and learn all I can when it comes to medical stuff.
*I like to drive. I like road trips. When most people want to fly, I would rather drive.
*I don't like to hike
*I am not too big into camping, unless it's at a KOA
*I like to go and target shooting.
*I don't like sports. I am always afraid I will fail my team.
*I am afraid of balls. I have been afraid of balls for as long as I can remember. Another reason I don't do sports.
*I love family get together.
*My siblings are my best friends, as well as my cousins
*I am not good at writing, and spelling.
*I am horrible at math
*I love history
*I don't like to shop. I like clothes, I just don't like the hassle of going to get them, and spending money on them.
*like roller coasters
*like to swim
*favorite place to vacation is Michigan
*don't like any sort of sea food
*besides sea food, I like just about anything. I have tried many foods from other countries and have liked it all.
*Robby gave me a Teddy Bear when I was 16. I still sleep with it every night. I call him Mr. Bear
*I like to sing, but not too good at it
*wish I could dance, but couldn't to save my life
*I love to drink water and rather drink that then any soda or juice
*love watching movies. Would rather rent the movie then go to the theater.
*like to bowl
*I like to play pranks, and use to all the time when I was younger. Not all were good pranks, and sometimes made people very mad.
*I have my own gun. It's a pink and green camo
*I only own one purse
*only own a couple pairs of shoes
*love to travel
*would love to own a bed and breakfast one day.
*Not an organized person, but I really wish I was.
*runs late to everything
*HATES to throw up and will do every thing in my power to hold it back. When most people let it go, so they will feel better, I do every thing I can to hold it back.
*As a teen I had 13 rats for pets.
*I also had a goat named Billy
*I talk fast
*I never make my bed.
*I like to drink from straws
*have never been out of the country other then Canada
*don't like to be on bridges
Now you know a little about me. I tag all of you to make a post about you.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
12 comments:
You have reminded me of some things... I forgot you and Dallin for chased by that bull. lol... I was hanging out with the Furr girl and saw you guys running and the bull running after you two. lol...
I didn't know you hate frogs so much. hahaha
and I forgot about the rats we use to have.
Luckily we were saved. I don't remember who picked us up on the 4 wheeler before we got trampled.
I even had nightmares of frogs.
Too many rats. They were cute though.
i think the only surprises in there were that you like bowling and that you still sleep with a teddy bear. that's a fun list.
That was a fun read. Of course as I'm reading it, I'm picking out all the ways you are like me. Yes on some, no on most. But it's fun knowing that you sleep with Mr. Bear and have had him for so long. I'll bet you really snuggled with him those two years Robby was gone on his mission. Your and Robby's story is a fun one...and a beat how you went for 5 years not being able to conceive then here you are with 3 kids. Blessed!
That last sentence should read "a fun one...and neat how". I'm anal about proof reading!! ha ha One of my traits.
(we also have 13 things in common off your list.)
After I sent my post I read it and knew I had made mistakes in writing. But I thought eh, oh well.
Grams, I think I know what ones we are a like in. Traveling, road trips, drinking water, maybe history and maybe bowling.
Ashlie, what are the 13 we are alike in?
That was really fun to read! I too, had forgotten about some of those things. 13 rats, ufff... they just kept multiplying!Hey, and I didn't know you would love to own a bed and breakfast. That's cool. I think you get the "playing pranks" from me. hehehe....
Mom, dallin and I both bought rats that were pregnant and we didn't know it.
And yes, I got my prank playing from you.
Cute post. I learned a lot of fun things about you! :)
I started to do this once, but it got so long I changed my mind, I figured it'd be boring to read that much about me, but I found yours interesting. :)
Post a Comment