Robby:
Not too much is new with Robby, same ole, same ole. Same Amazing Dad and Husband. Same Hard worker.
Kaycee:
Not much with me either. The only thing I can think of is, I am in a weight loss contest with about 106 other contestants.
I don't know who they are, but there is a cash prize at the end of it all.
We have until March 28th.
With that many people my chances aren't great, but I will give it my best shot.
I could use that money for new clothes from all my weight loss.
So far I am doing well.
My plan of action is the good ole fashioned way. No fad diets, no cleanses, just eat healthy, watch my cal intake and work out. I get one free day a week.
Abbey:
*Had to stop gymnastics for a bit, just until bills get paid off
* loves preschool
*she is an artist! she draws all the time, and is good at it. she spends most of her time at her art desk drawing.
*Her hair is growing so long, from eating all her veggies
*loves to sing
*likes to fall a sleep listening to music
*has been getting growing pains in her legs, and that is no fun.
*loves to talk and talk and talk
*has a good heart and genuinely cares for others
*she has become so much easier and listens to her parents well
*she is afraid of every thing just like her mama. (not a good thing)
*going through a shy stage. (hopefully it's just a stage)
*is now in CTR A. Got a CTR ring today at church
*Really wants me to have another baby. A girl this time.
*is so good with her brothers and ALWAYS helps her mom and dad
*loves us to read her book of Mormon stories
Jaden:
*Is really into trains!
*loved everything about Christmas, except seeing Santa.
*But wanted to invite Santa over for dinner
*likes watching Chuggington and Blue clues
*loves to wrestle, and always pins Abbey down.
*He also had to quit gymnastics. Sad, he loved it, and was good at it.
*likes to wear boots
*wants to be just like his dad in everything
*still does not want anything to do with going to the bathroom on the toilet
*He is in the stage that every thing is "mine"
*likes going to Nursery
*he loves saying prayers and makes sure we never forget to say them
*Always wants to go to Grandma's and Grandpa's house
*likes car rides
*full of energy and always on the go
*his favorite color is green
*he loves to wear his robe
*so good and gentle with Brigham
Brigham:
*was sleeping good at night, but for the past week, it all changed and he wakes up every 2 hours again
*4 months old now
*Chunky monkey
*gets bored easy, and always needs new scenery and something to do
*doesn't take naps well, just short cat naps here and there
*smiles all the time, and loves to laugh
*any time he sees me, he gets a huge smile! It makes me melt every time
*Abbey always makes him smile and laugh
*Abbey calls him "Briggy Sue"
*He weighs 17 lbs and 11 oz. In the 95 percentile in weight
*He is 25 1/4 inches tall. 75% in height
*he has a pin head. He is in the 25th for head, when Abbey and Jaden have always been in the 90th + for head.
*loves to be held, and cuddled
*usually will stop crying if I sing to him
*mama's boy
*tried rice cereal, but isn't too good at eating it yet, doesn't eat much of it.
*likes baths
This is my 3rd post of today. check out my first 2 down below.
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago
4 comments:
Good to hear about you guys! I like the updates-- it helps me feel like I really know you guys in person, if you know what I mean.
my kids always wake up again at 4 months. That's when we started a little rice cereal at night and they slept through the night again.
Thanks Heidi, I know what you mean.
Angela, I will give it a whirl.
These are my favorite kinds of posts. I love hearing about each one, and you did an excellent job of describing each. Fun stuff and made me want to see you all! It's time!!
Post a Comment