We had Brigham's blessing on 10-10-10.
After his blessing we had every one over for a lunch. I was so busy eating and visiting, that I didn't even think to take any pictures of those who came. bummer.
Later that night, after every one left. My sister Lindsey remind me to take pictures. So here are a few.
Brigham with his big eyes!

I love his little feet.


He wore Jaden's blessing outfit. Jaden was born 2 lbs bigger then Brigs, so this outfit is kinda big on him, but it worked.

I still can't get over his big blue eyes

Happy cousins


Family of 5

Thanks to all the family that came and made our day special.
4 comments:
Brigham is so handsome!!! I love that picture of the 4 cousin's together. What a a cute picture!!! I can not believe you have a family of 5. That seems like a lot.
Brigham has such big eyes! What a cutie!
Geez, I love all the pictures. Good to be home and back reading your blogs.
Lindsey it is allot! You will see soon enough. Ha ha. Its fun though.
Post a Comment