Monday, October 18, 2010

ABBA BO BO BOSH

TRANSLATION: Apple sauce in Jaden's launguage

Abbey: "The doctor did a good job making Brigham cute, and Heavenly Father."

Abbey: "mom, can you promise that we can have a girl baby next time?"
Me: "No, I can't promise. I hope we will, but it is up to Heavenly Father. He decides what baby we will have."
Abbey: "well, I know he will make it a girl."
Me: "How do you know?"
Abbey: "He can hear us talk. He is in the ceiling."

5 comments:

Lindsey Hemara said...

HAHAHA Abbey always says the cutest things.

linnylou said...

TOO CUTE! you'll be so glad that you kept all the cute things your chillin's say!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog colors, KC. Also,these are my favorite posts when I get to read about the kids. Jaden's a hoot and Abbey is way grown up and smart. Thanks.

Robby said...

Abbey is so funny. Shes to smart!

Robby said...

I love how Jaden talks and his voice is so cute!