Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pictures of my labor and baby Brigham

Just got to the hospital ready to go
Me on the birthing ball and my doula Michelle. My mom, sister Lindsey and sis in law Grisel and Hannah in the background.

waiting for Brigham to come


My mom helping me relax during a contraction.



Yes, lots of pain.






me inbetween contractions


Just gave birth to Brigham. very exhausting, but so glad I did it natural.

My little Brigham 8 pounds 20 inches

















Proud dad


Lindsey, Hannah and Houston




Grandma Pete with Brigham. Both share a birthday, and Grandma pete got to see him be born.

my mom

my dad

My family


Me with Michelle my doula. She was Fantastic!




















8 comments:

Missy said...

Kaycee, he is so adorable! Way to go, you strong mama! I'm so proud of you and happy that you had a great experience. It feels so good, huh? You can do anything! He looks perfect. Congratulations!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!!!

Springer Family said...

Yay! Congrats! He looks so cute! Great job on your part, glad you got to go through and experience it natural.

3 of us said...

You are still my hero I am so proud of you that you did it natural and thinks it crazy all at the same time. He is so cute he makes me want to have another one. I So happy for you guys and congrats

bakers dozen said...

Great Job Kaycee! I thought of you all day!

Margarita Beltran said...

I'm so proud of u and am so glad that I was able to give u advice on what to do and expect. U did awesome. I am so glad u got to experience it natural. Which would u prefer next time? Lol ;) He is so precious.

linnylou said...

you are so awesome! beautiful baby!

mjdoula said...

Awwww, I am SO glad you had a positive experience and he really is an adorable baby. Great Job!!!