Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pictures in the hospital




wow, I can't believe I have 3 kids, when we weren't even suppose to have any.











our last breakfast at the hostpital they brought Robby and I a fancy breakfast for the 2 of us, it was nice.




















Going home








check out my 2 first post down below









7 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

cute pictures! you look so thin- especially for just having delivered a baby.
baby brigham is darling!!!

Shannon said...

Wow! You look so good!! Little Briggs is just perfect! You sure know how to cook'em Kaycee! Congrats!!

Lindsey Hemara said...

you look great kaycee. Brigham is SO DARLING!!! I loved that picture of you and your 3 kids on the bed. I cant believe you have three kids.

3 of us said...

He is so cute can I have him?

Anonymous said...

Boy, everyone of those pictures is so beautiful. I would hate to have to pick my favorite. They're all SO good. What a beautiful family. And yes, a few short years ago you lived across the street from me and didn't think you would ever be able to have a baby. Life IS beautiful, and you guys are SO blessed with your beautiful family.

linnylou said...

what a darling baby, i'm jealous! you have three and i have none. Well, i'm so proud of you and hope you are doing well. planning on coming up to see you this week, i'll let you know!

ps- you really do look so good!

linnylou said...

what a darling baby, i'm jealous! you have three and i have none. Well, i'm so proud of you and hope you are doing well. planning on coming up to see you this week, i'll let you know!

ps- you really do look so good!