Monday, February 15, 2010

wuv twu wuv

Jaden loves to wear hats now. Just like his dad! Abbey is being goofy.

I baby sat my friends 2 kids last Friday and we made and frosted cookies.


The boys just ate the cookies








Abbey decorating a Valentines cake at Dick's Market



















She had so much fun!








She is putting her sprinkles on every so delicately









It's all finished












oh wait, she got frosting on the lid and needs to lick it off.











My sister Lindsey's 5 yr anniversary was on February 4th, and our 9 yr Anniversary was February 9th. Lindsey and I like to celebrate our Anniversaries together and go out. So February 5th we Lindsey and I surprised our husbands and took them out to eat at the Garden. I like the Garden, it has good food, good service, it's beautiful and has a great view. After dinner we went to Laughing stock at off Broadway theater. I felt bad because I wasn't feeling good that night, and probably wasn't the funnest person to be with. Then on Tuesday it was our Anniversay. Robby took the day off. It was a nice day. Robby let me sleep in and he got up with the kids. I was sick again that day, so we just laid around the house and didn't do much. But my friend baby sat the kids that night and we went out and saw the movie when in Rome, and went to a Mexican restaurant. Again I was sick, so not very good company, but it was nice to get out. The Mexican food made me really sick and I was up all night in the bathroom. Then of course it was Valentines! during the day I took Abbey to Dicks Market to decorate a Valentines cake. She loved it! she was so cute, decorating her cake. I was sick again that day, and was worried about going out that night. I luckily started to feel better before we left for dinner. We took the kids to the baby sitters club and Robby and I met up with Dallin and Grisel for dinner at Tempanyaki. I love Tempanyaki. The food was good, and cook was great and very entertaining! After dinner Robby and I went to the store and got the kids something for Valentines. We got Jaden a balloon, he loves balloons, we got him a little box of chocolates, and we got Abbey a plant, and a little box of chocolates. When we got home, we ate Abbey's cake. It was a fun day.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Sounds like you had fun celebrating your anniversary and Valentines day. Too bad you were sick though...Hope your morning sickness goes away soon for you. The pictures of Abbey decorating the cake are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable blog. So fun to read and see all the pictures.

Lindsey Hemara said...

That is so cute Jaden likes to wear Hats like Robby. What a cutie! You are such a cute babysitter. I need to be more like you and do fun things. Abbey is sooo cute decorating her cake. :)

Heather said...

So cute! Sorry you haven't been feeling well but your kids are definitely adorable. The cake thing looked like a lot of fun too. :)