Abbey and Jaden playing

I haven't made a post for a while, I don't know what to say. Nothing new is happening here at the Wyatt's. I tried to think of anything new. Here is all I could think of.
*tomorrow I will be 9 weeks.
*I have been oh so sick. That is probably why we haven't done much.
*Robby works less at the gym, which is so nice for me and the kids to have him home more.
*my sis in law Grisel found out she is pregnant and due 3 weeks after me.
*Abbey has been the best helper! She is so sweet and big for her age. She tells me "I know your sick honey" and she will rub my face or head.
* I lay on the couch all day sick, and Abbey understands and helps with Jaden, and is just the best big sister ever! She tells Jaden. "come on honey, lets go play in my room so mom can sleep."
*Jaden is still a man of few words. He talks when he wants to, but that isn't very often.
*Jaden loves his big sister and gives her big hugs when she wakes up.
Well that is it. Not much to talk about.
6 comments:
Man, I wish my kids would load the dishwasher!!!
Ugh, I hate morning sickness. Hang in there-- hopefully it will only be a few more weeks.
Such special little creatures!! That is so neat that Abbey can help. She is such a smart little gal. You are pretty lucky. I loved your blog and pictures. Thanks.
ABBEY IS SOOO CUTE! she cares about you so much when you are sick. She's the perfect little girl for you
love
Lindsey hemara
you're kids are soooo cute.
Your Abbey is the sweetest litle girl EVER!! What a doll to help you like that. I love it! We probably won't be able to come on Wednesday- Elijah just got diagnosed with RSV and so we are staying pretty close to home so we don't start an epidemic...blech...not fun at all!! Hope you start feeling better soon! Morning sickness sounds awful!
Oh! What a cute little trout! She is so smart and so nice! I love that Abbey is 3 and is so willing and able to help out around the house, you are very lucky! :)
Post a Comment