Sunday, September 21, 2014

W-Y-A-T-T'-S

Robby-
Hard working is what comes to mind when I think of Robby.  Working full time with ACF West, then working part time in the evening at the Gym, Then of course family life. Also he is training for a fight in 4 weeks. He also just helped lay flooring at our Family cabin. poor guy, needs to rest!

Kaycee-
Large and slow moving is what comes to mind.  I am 34 1/2 weeks pregnant. I am feeling it. discomfort and pain is setting in. If I do heavy cleaning or any type of work out, I can expect Braxton Hicks contractions that will come every 5 minutes, for hours. anywhere from 2-7 hours,  with cramping and pressure. So my doctor would like me to take it easy for the next 3 weeks. I've never experienced groin discomfort as I am this pregnancy. Fatigue right now, is crazy! I am tired all the time! Hot! always crazy hot! But even though I am uncomfortable, I love 3rd trimester pregnancy. It's exciting, special, and feeling him move is the best. I have learned to just try and enjoy pregnancy because it's over before you know it; and there is something about being pregnant, that is like nothing else. So I am in no hurry, just relishing in the last month of pregnancy.
I am getting back into the swing of school for the kids and homework. So far so good.
ready for cooler temps, but not ready for winter.

Abbey-
A lot like her mom. that's what comes to my mind. In some ways it's not a good thing.  I can see that she has a little of my anxiety problems. Luckily not as bad as me.
I know as a youngster my mom had to deal with me being sassy, pestering, and if I didn't get my way, I would beg my mom. She is now doing this. plus very emotional if she doesn't get her way. BUT the good news is, she is starting to realize that when she listens and doesn't back talk, she has a happier mom and gets more privileges. So she has been trying harder.
she started going to activity days at church. she has been to 1 so far and really enjoyed it.
School has been good.
Abbey is so tender hearted and caring.
Abbey is still my little helper.
She really wants to be in gymnastics. Hopefully she can some day soon. But my first priority is getting her into swim lessons.

Jaden-
Night and day, are the words that come to mind.  The old Jaden cried all the time, anger issues, didn't listen, or help around the house, and shy.
The new Jaden: Huge helper. Hard hard worker! just like his dad. I haven't seen a kid work as hard as him. Anger issues have become so much better. He is more happy go lucky.  He helps Robby and I around the house all the time. He is actually really good at cleaning. AND he has really come out of his shell.
Now if we could get him to treat Brigham better. But even though he doesn't always show his love toward his little brother, this weekend we saw how he really cares. we were down at our cabin, the boys were playing out in the tree's when they heard a loud crash of thunder. we heard the boys scream and Jaden came running through the trees. But what was amazing, he was carrying Brigham, trying to rescue Brigham.  Running as fast as he could, while carrying his brother to safety. If that didn't make my heart swell, I don't know what would.
He is enjoying school and doing good.
His long time goal is to live in a cabin in the Mountains. He plans on having a long beard and to wear a cowboy hat. for a living he want's to build houses.

Brigham-
Wild fits him most. He is always playing, and going, going, going! He doesn't like wearing shoes or shirts. We are working hard to teach him to do his chores, and to listen. It's a struggle.
Cuddly also fits him. He has always been my cuddly boy.
He use to be so out going and not shy at all. But just recently he is just so shy. Hopefully that will pass soon.
He loves, loves, loves preschool and wishes it was every day. He has made a new little friend. Every thing he makes in preschool, he cherishes it.
trying to get him to sleep at night, is ridiculous!
He is a funny and his smile melts my heart.

Eliza-
sweet heart. she has a good heart. she is good at sharing, and helping around the house.
really likes to color, and read books. She loves all her siblings and want's to play with them all the time. She is funny! and likes to goof around and make us laugh.
loves princesses and girly clothes, and accessories.
She doesn't like her hair being done.  sadly.
She loves, loves, loves animals! especially dogs.
she is a cuddle bug! always wants to be held and cuddled
likes most foods. doesn't like water, and only wants milk or juice.
still struggles many nights with really bad reflux.  It's scary. she chokes and is in pain.
has started her 2 year old tantrums, and crying fits.
Doesn't sleep well during the night or naps. It's really frustrating.
has the cutest deep little voice.

Benson-
wiggly!
He moves a lot. I love it!
He will be here in about 5 1/2 weeks
Everything is going well, he is doing good, as far as we know.
measuring right on.
all his siblings are SO excited to see him!!! Abbey and Jaden are always feeling my belly and asking how much longer.
Does not have a middle name yet, and hoping Robby will choose one soon.

Fredrick-
Our dog. The kids love him so much! we are so glad we decided to get him. The kids take care of him so well. He is a good, loveable, playful dog.
He loves to carry around stuff animals, usually sleeps with Abbey, and is an escape artist and we spend many days looking for him.

Tootsie-
Our cat. OLD. She is old, and her activity level shows it. She is still doing well health wise. especially being 16 years old.
she is so skinny, so boney. kinda gross.
really good with the kids. But Fred annoys her. I don't blame her though.
She still sleeps with Robby and I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I love reading these.

Heidi said...

Sounds like everyone is doing well! I need to do one of these for my family, it's been awhile.


Love that you included your pets :) (I wouldn't have much to say about mine, other than that they are getting old too.)