Saturday, August 16, 2014

Benson - 29 weeks pregnant

with all of our pregnancies, we got 3d/4d ultra sounds done at about 29 weeks along. Here is Benson. In the first picture it is showing his side profile and hand up by his nose.
 This is his little bum, and legs crossed. Can you see his legs and feet?
 He is all scrunched up.  his arm up by his face and his legs and feet up by his arms.


 you can see his chest and belly.
 chubby cheeks

according to measurements, he is about 3lbs and 3 oz
The Tech says I have lots and lots of fluid. explains why my belly is so big

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Brigham in these pics. It's amazing what they can do nowadays. He's a cute li'l stink already!

Heidi said...

So exciting!!!

Krystal said...

Those are neat. I've never had one of those kind of ultrasounds. Maybe if I have one more, I'll have to try it. :)