I thought I would be better at blogging, but with Morning sickness, I didn't feel like doing anything that I didn't have to. But I think I will write a little update.
Robby:
*Has been working his buns off! training, and eating healthy and he has lost 12 pounds. His trousers don't stay up anymore.
* He plans on fighting June 14th.
Kaycee:
*15 weeks along in pregnancy! still dealing with all day sickness.
*My belly just popped! I feel pregnant now.
*my house has fallin apart. That's what happens when mom is out of commission.
*excited for the kids to be out for the summer
Abbey:
*loves school and is doing well. she has 2 last choir performances before school ends.
*big, big helper; like always! what would I do without her?
*But she does have a attitude at times. A little sassy. When she doesn't like something that I'm telling her to do, or not to do, she says "Mom, your so Harsh"!
Jaden:
*girl crazy, and has a major crush on a girl named Maddie
*has become a big help and good listener.
*But likes to fight with Brigham all the time!
*he is a hard worker! he takes after is dad.
Brigham:
*whoa! what happened? he is off the wall wild! I am surprised I still have my sanity
*he is a comedian and love able, so that makes up for the gray hair he is given me.
*bed time is rough with him. Hopefully we can get that under control
*He is so excited to start preschool this fall, and can hardly wait!
Eliza:
*smart little stink! talks and talks! says sentences
*likes to sing. favorite songs are Brave and let it go
*when she is trying to get your attention she says "yoo hoo"!
*she can count to 5
*she is done with physical therapy
*night time is a struggle with her. she still sleeps with us.
*she loves playing with babies
*she is so kind hearted, and loveable
*good helper and does what she is asked
A Little Lost
4 days ago
2 comments:
Good to read an update!! Sounds like everyone is doing well. Hope the all day sick stuff finishes up soon.
Such a cute post! Hugs!
Post a Comment