I am really excited to have another boy!
Jaden and Brigham give me a run for my money, and Abbey and Eliza are much more mellow. so I am nervous for another wild boy. But my boys are adorable and funny, so I know I will adore him, like I do my first 2.
I was hoping it was a boy, and I had a feeling it was a boy. I wanted to share a brief story about my experience. (I never know if I should share these experiences, But I find it a neat little story)
About a year ago, I wrote a blog post about how and why Robby and I decided to have the 5th child, instead of sticking to our original plan of 4 kids.
About a year ago, when I was really contemplating if we should have another baby, I had a dream. (now I am not the type of person who believes in dreams, or anything like that. I have only had a couple, that I felt was a sign, or a message for me)
I had a dream, but it was more of just an image in my head. A short clip or picture of me holding a baby in a hospital bed. I couldn't see the baby too well, but I knew it was a boy. When I woke up, I just had a feeling that this dream meant something.
A few months later, I was holding Eliza in the Rocking chair. I was rocking her and thinking about having a baby. (It was constantly on my mind) while I was sitting there, A image popped into my head. A baby boy sleeping in a crib with blue Pajamas. That image seemed so real! It also felt like a message to me.
That night, I asked Robby, "when we have another baby, do you think we will have a boy or a girl"?
Robby said "I really have a feeling there is another little boy out there for us"
I was like oh wow! and then I told him about my dreams and image.
So when I found out it was a boy, I was kind of relieved, like, ok we are suppose to have this baby.
I am just so excited to meet our little guy!
Robby really likes President Ezra Taft Benson, and wanted to name a boy after him. So we decided to name him Benson. The middle name is unkown at this time, But I left Robby in charge of picking it.
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago
4 comments:
I'm excited for you!
Neat stories... and I love the name Benson!
LOVE THAT STORY! so excited for little benson to be here!
Thank you so much for sharing!! I had kind of a special moment when Kyle was a baby where I felt pretty strongly that there was another baby for our family. Then I tried to rationalize it all away, I got comfortable with having four kids, it made so much more sense to just stop after 2 boys & 2 girls, right? Plus I was scared to risk having a miscarriage, I couldn't stand to go through that again. That's what I kept telling myself. I think that's why Heavenly Father had to send Kendra as a surprise :) But I think she was supposed to join our family all along.
Post a Comment