Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jaden!

I have been so busy, that I haven't been able to keep up with blogging.
 I wanted to write about Jaden for his 5th Birthday.
 I am late. But better late then never.
His birthday was June 24th.
Jaden has been a difficult child.
From about 1 years old, until age 4.
I would think, "will things ever get easier with Jaden"?
He would throw HUGE tantrums, He was destructive.
 He was the type that would not want any attention on him. If I wanted to practice counting, alphabet, or anything with him, he would have a melt down. he wouldn't sing, or want us to sing. He was rough and mean. he didn't want much to do with me, he didn't listen worth a darn, he always cried, and screamed about everything, he wasn't very affectionate (except with Robby) and he didn't want to do anything for himself. It wore me out, he was so hard!
BOY OH BOY has he come along way! He has changed so much!  He has grown up, matured and just completely done a 360.
He has become this happy, fun little man within a years time. He has just blossomed.
you will find him singing all the time. (he even wants me to sing now)
He wants to cuddle and hug.
He listens so well, and is a huge helper!
He has learned to talk when he is mad, instead of screaming, crying and throwing tantrums
his fighting and mean ways, are very rare now.
He is kind and loving
He is willing to learn
obedient
fun and funny

I am so happy with the New Jaden!

Jaden's likes:                                                                Jaden's dislikes:
transformers                                                                 potatoes
super heroes                                                                  most veggies and meats
red and black                                                                brushing his teeth
bugs                                                                              water slides
hot dogs                                                                        baths
pizza
marshmallows
bread
broccoli
bikes
wrestling
school
Houston (his cousin)
Max and Ruby
Martha speaks
Daniel tigers neighborhood
many more kid shows
speaking Spanish
the nook
soccer

Jaden cant wait to be a dad and be JUST like Robby, he is a lot like Robby and has a lot of the same interests
He loves that his middle name is Robby.
He wants to be a firefighter
Jaden travels in a car really well. Best traveler there is
He wants to build a cabin by bear lake and "huse a crew diver"  (use a screw driver)
He is REALLY good at soccer and plays hard!
he has big muscles for a little guy
love his dimple
is my best sleeper by far
he thinks Eliza is the cutest thing ever and he doesn't want her to grow up
loves church and loves primary songs and singings them every day
wants to get married in the temple
he cant wait to have a hairy chest, legs and arms like his dad
he wants bread when he gets tired. hahaha.

I just love my little man! I can't believe he is in kindergarten. where has the time gone?










6 comments:

The Viewer said...

Haha! Cute jaden. That's cute he wants bread when he's tired.

Lindsey Hemara said...

He is such a good boy I can see how far he has come. What a cutie!

Lindsey Hemara said...

He is such a good boy I can see how far he has come. What a cutie!

Heidi said...

Aww, how cute!!

I'm so glad he's gotten easier for you!

Anonymous said...

He is such a precious little guy. I still have difficulty understanding sometimes but he is so loveable and cute with me. So adorable. Love your blog.

Krystal said...

He sounds like a sweet boy now. You must have given him lots of love even when he was a little more difficult.