I had the Best Mother's day! I wanted to write a little about it.
First Robby brought me a pretty bouquet of flowers!
Saturday Evening we went bowling with My 2 brothers, and their wives, one of my sisters and her husband and all the kids. I love bowling, even though I am really bad and usually get a score of between 45-70. Taking kids, especially Brigham to a bowling alley is quite challenging! Poor Robby let me relax and enjoy myself, while he tended to the kids the entire time!! What a chore.
after bowling we headed to Leatherby's for some ice cream!
It was a fun night.
Abbey was excited for Mothers day for about a month before. She was excited to give me the gifts she made, and to make breakfast in bed.
Sunday Morning she made sure I stayed in bed until breakfast was made and she could bring it to me. I had actually woke up before the rest of my family, but knew her plan, so I stayed in bed. by the time they got up and breakfast was done, was about 1 1/2 hours after I had woken up. But it was so cute. She kept checking on me in my room and saying "we aren't making breakfast mom, but you need to stay in bed"
Jaden came into my room and grabbed my cheeks with both hands, pulled me close and kissed me and said "happy birthday mom"! so cute!
for breakfast I got Bacon, German pancakes and hash browns.
Abbey made me a coupon book, and a paper bouquet of flowers with her picture on it, plus a plant she made at school in a cup.
Robby got me flip flops and perfume! I haven't ever bought perfume. It's been nice to smell good!
after church we had a BBQ up at my Aunts and Uncles. Again Robby chased the kids and I got to sit and relax.
I was pampered and treated like a Queen! I loved it!
Thanks Robby
At church the kids (Abbey and Jaden) filled out a questionnaire about me. These were the questions and answers:
All about my mom:
1. How do I show my mom I love her? Abbey: Be nice Jaden: give hugs
2. My favorite thing to do with my mom is? Abbey- Go bowling Jaden: play
3. Her favorite color is? Abbey- Pink Jaden- Red, white and black (those are his)
4. Her favorite food is? Abbey- Chicken Jaden- fish (hahaha! my least favorite food)
5. If she has extra time she likes to? Abbey- Play Jaden- play with my toys (heehee, Jaden's fav)
6. When my mom grows up she wants to be a? Abbey- Doctor Jaden- a kid
7. My mom and dad first met? Abbey- before I was born (true) Jaden- camping (no, but he really can't wait to go camping)
8. My mom is ____ yrs old.. Abbey- 69 (yikes) jaden- 13
9. What my mom loves the most? Abbey - My family Jaden- My dad (probably his answer)
I loved these, thought they were cute
check out my post below
A Little Lost
4 days ago
4 comments:
Cute. Sounds like u enjoyed yourself. Marissa did a questionaire too. I was 204 years old and weigh 244 lbs...lol kids
Such a wonderful day to have in your journal. It will mean SO much later and after they're grown. Fun day for you. Love your posts.
im glad it was such a good day for you. I love those pictures you've taken.
I'm glad you had a good day!!
Post a Comment