Because it's been a month and a half since my last post, I thought I could update everyone.
Robby is doing well in his classes he is taking to become a motorcycle mechanic. He aces all his tests and studies hard.
He has been training some Muay Thai fighters at the gym, preparing them for fights coming up on March 3rd. We are excited to attend those. They are always fun to watch.
Robby is hoping to fight soon. He thinks in June he may have a Muay Thai fight, he is also thinking about taking a couple Boxing matches.
Robby has been doing food storage homework, figuring out what we need to buy and stock up on. feeling a little more prepared.
Abbey is helping me prepare for Baby Eliza. With her help we went through all the baby clothes, washed them and hung them. We also got the crib up and bedding. We are all set to go!
She is loving school, and has lots of friends. She is doing well in school and her teacher loves her.
Her Primary teachers have come to me a few times and have said "You have raised her well, really well" I don't think we had much to do with it, she was just born a sweet heart. She is Mommy #2 and helps me out so much!
Jaden has changed so much in the past few months! He loves drawing and coloring now. (he didn't in the past) He is much more well behaved. His tantrums are far and few between. He talks so much and talking so much better. I think preschool has helped him with that. He loves Wigwum and Babee (Brigham and Abbey) He talks so cute. He likes sharing a room with Brigham, but sometimes Brigham wakes him up and I can hear him tell Brigham "Wigwum, be quiet, me so tierd, me want to sleep"! He has become better at helping clean up his toys. He still isn't fond of primary and still cries when he has to go. He is really excited for Baby Eliza. He awlays kisses my belly.
Brigham is such a loveable little squirt! He is still Tiny Tim but has grown up so much in the past few months. He is 17 1/2 months now. We took him to Nursery today. He liked it and did well. . He can say a lot of words, but doesnt talk too much. He is a good at helping out around the house. His favorite chore is unloading the dishes. He listens very well. He is obidient. He likes to color, and read books. He loves playing with Abbey and Jaden. He loves to put on Boxing gloves and punch the bag, or dad. When we go to the gym he will put on gloves and punch the bags or he will pretend to spar with some of the guys at the gym. It's so cute.
I am 21 weeks pregnant now! I'm on the down hill. I look 9 months pregnant though (ugh)
Every thing is going well. I still have my lovely morning sickness, but I can tell its on the road outa here. So hopefully in the next week or two, it will be gone.
This pregnancy has been a little bit harder then the first 3. Only becuase of the morning sickness lasting so long. Also I've had a headache (bad headache) almost every day for 6 weeks. Those are also starting to go.
I have had lots of acid reflux, and constipation. (TMI, I know) But right now the hardest thing for me is, I am really fatuiged! I don't know why, but I am always so tired!! I know I am anemic, maybe that has a bit to do with it. or chasing 3 kids.
you can read more about me on my post below.
I wrote a post below about my new adventure
A Little Lost
4 days ago
3 comments:
I like your update. Can't wait o see our family this weekend
Ahhh, my favorite posts. I love getting to hear about how the kids are doing and already knew how wonderful they were. You guys are doing a GREAT job! And you were blessed with wonderful kids. Each one is so unique, yet SO precious. Thanks for the great update. Hugs, Gram
That's exciting that you are going to be a certified doula. Hope your morning sickness goes away soon. It was fun to read your update. I need to update my blog soon.
Post a Comment