Let me tell you about me!
Brigham:
*I like to follow my "dadeeee" all around the house and talk to him as we walk. My dad calls it "jibber Jabber".
*I have learned new words that aren't "Jibber Jabbers" I can say, dadeeee, momma, Nanna (banana) moooe(more) hi, bye, hello, Abba(Abbey) Toothie(Tootsie, our cat)
*Even though I am a baby of few words, I understand a lot!
*Some nick names I have been given are: Runt, Tiny Tim and Munchkin. I am only in the 10% tile in my height and weight.
*My favorite past times are: running around, climbing, balancing on every thing that wobbles and that is high off the ground, and searching through draws, pantry, garbage, and toilets. My parents say I am wild and into everything! But I say, what else am I suppose to do?
*When I go to church my favorite thing to do besides run around is to go through other mom's purses/diaper bags. Once I got lots of money from my home teachers wallet! I thought my parents would like it, because they don't have any.
Jaden:
*Santa came and made all my toy dreams come true! I got everything I wanted, plus more!
*Santa brought me toys because I have been so good lately! I don't throw many tantrums, I have learned not to be "lazy" and clean up my toys. I also listen to my mom and dad and go to bed like I am suppose to.
*Sunday I will be in Sunbeams! I will miss Nursery, because They have toys, snacks and bubbles
*My favorite Christmas movie is Frosty the snow man.
*I got tools, and 2 guns for Christmas, that means I am a dad now!
Abbey:
*Christmas is my new favorite Holiday! It was so fun!
*I got a leapster and I play with it every chance I get!
*My grandparents got me a nightstand for my room. I keep all my important supplies in it. Such as: art supplies, beauty supplies and lots of odds and ends.
*I also turn my nightstand into a hair/beauty Salon.
*I have so many friends at school. I really love school!
*I am learning to read and I love to read, write and do homework.
*One day I will have hair as long as Rapunzel!
*Robby:
*I've had 2 weeks off of work, and that has been grand! I wish I could retire.
*I just might take our Christmas lights down this yr. Kaycee will probably make me.
*taking an online class for Motorcycle repairs
*enjoyed my Christmas, but I am glad it is over because it is exhausting and can get expensive!
Kaycee:
*Christmas was so fun! it seemed extra fun this year. Maybe because the kids are at the perfect age.
*I am almost 14 weeks pregnant. Still sick. If it follows the first 3 pregnancies I have only 6 more weeks of morning (all day) sickness.
*for me, my belly has always grown faster then most people during pregnancy. I was in maternity clothes around 10 weeks. crazy huh?
*One week from today, January 5th we are going to find out the sex of this baby!! Yes, I am impatient! I talked Robby into paying $50.00 to find out earlier. We always get a 4d ultrasound at about 28 weeks , and that $50.00 goes towards that, so really we aren't paying too much more to find out the sex.
*We had all our indoor decor/tree down the day after Christmas, and I am hoping to have the outdoor stuff down this weekend.
*I am so bummed because I didn't take one single picture at any of our MANY Christmas parties!!! What is wrong with me? That isn't like me. I guess it was because I wasn't feeling good, and it was one less thing to worry about. Luckily I did get a few pictures on Christmas.
*so I switched to a midwife, because a midwife was more my style of the whole birthing process. But as the weeks went by my crazy mind went wild thinking about the things that could go wrong during pregnancy, during labor, and after labor and I got freaked out and decided to go back to my OB Doc. Mainly because My doc has been practicing for over 30 yrs and I completely trust her with my health and the baby. Also I am not good with change and I have been with her for so long! The Midwife has only been practicing for 6 yrs and I no nothing about her, so it freaked me out. I know, I am strange like that, and very wishy washy.
But when I went to my last appointment (at my Doc's office) I felt at home. So I guess I made the right choice in going back.
So that is us in a nutshell!
A Little Lost
4 days ago
5 comments:
fun stuff! i love reading your updates!
That was a cute and fun post. I love when you talk as though it is your kids talking. You are always so fun and creative.
I love reading your family updates. I like how you write for each other your kids. Your a good writer. :) I miss your family!!
Fun to read how you are all doing! How are you feeling, Kaycee? Any better yet? Or do you still have a few more weeks of nausea ahead of you?
fun post. and funny. abbey does a beauty salon just like you did :)
it's funny that brigham said "you dont have any money" ha you're funny
Post a Comment