Saturday, October 29, 2011

What's "cookin" at the Wyatt's

Brigham:
*I am almost 14 Months now.
* I am getting more teeth.  It hurts me when they come in, but I think I will be able to eat better, with more teeth.
*My mom tries to feed me jars of baby food, but I refuse them. I am almost 14 months, I don't eat baby food any more.
*I hear my parents talking, and they say that they are so happy about how I am sleeping these days. I sleep 10-11 hours at night and I take a good nap during the day!
*I feel like I am a big boy, but I always hear people talking about how little I am. Some people think I am only 9 months old. 
*I am finally feeling better, but last week I was so sick and miserable with a cold, cough, wheezing, sore throat, double ear infection, throwing up and diarrhea! all at the same time. It was not fun, not fun at all. I didn't even feel like eating for 7 days.
*I am Batman for Halloween.

Jaden:
*I went on my first field trip to a Pumpkin Patch and got to pick my own Pumpkin.
*I am Buzz for Halloween! I was Buzz last year, and I am Buzz about 3 days a week all year round. My mom wanted me to choose another costume for Halloween, but I love Buzz, my buzz costume is apart of me.
*I love preschool! I am not shy at all in preschool
*My mom and dad say I act out and fight too much. I can't help it that my brother takes my toys and candy. It makes me mad. What else am I suppose to do?
*I was never into reading, coloring or drawing. But now I love when my mom reads me books. I drew my first picture the other day! My mom was so surprised and happy!
*My neighbor gave me her old bike. I love it! It makes me feel like a big boy as I race down the side walk.

Robby:
*Work has been super busy! But it's a good thing.
*Because of Work (2 jobs) I haven't done much else. I haven't even had time to get my Halloween costume. This is the first year that I am not dressing up.
*I did finish the yard decor for Halloween. It did take over 2 weeks to complete.
*One day I might finish my living room project that I started a yr and 8 months ago.
*But Church, Family and Work comes before projects and costumes.

Kaycee:
*Where do I even start???  My mind, and body has been a complete FRAZZLE the past 2 Weeks.
*For a whole month everything was under control. My house was clean, Laundry was all caught up, my energy was high, My eating and weight loss was on a great path. Kids taken care of, dinners well planned and prepared, bike rides at least once a day sometimes a couple times a day; PLUS a good work out in.
*AND THEN........................It all came crashin down. Brigham and I got sick. (as you read above) Brigham was miserable for 9 days! He cried ALL day and was very needy!  I too got a cold and didn't feel too hot.
*SO............................ House became a wreck, laundry piled, ABSOLUTELY NO ENERGY, very tired, and with feeling out of it and taking care of a very sick child I didn't work out, no bike rides, and dinners became the fast and easy kind..............Top Ramen type  (not so healthy)
*After a few trips to the Doctor and the nursing Brigham back to health, I still wasn't feeling good.
*SYMPTOMS INCLUDE: Nausea off and on through out the day, no energy, and tired.
*I thought I could be pregnant (yes you can have very early pregnancy symptoms. I didn't with Abbey and Jaden, but with Brigham I had symptoms when I was 3 weeks along, before I found out I was pregnant)
I took a test. Nope not Pregnant.
*thought it must be a "bug" sick bug. Or menstrual cycle coming I was due soon. Or maybe stress because of sick kids and a wrecked house.
*I started feeling worse. More nausea, depressed, moody, emotional, headaches, and now some cramping. I felt like my period was going to start, but it never did. But I am not regular and so it still had time to come.
*I took another Pregnancy test. Nope not pregnant.  OK! so what is wrong with me? I feel as if I am pregnant.
*Then I woke up one morning feeling so sick. I felt like I was going to throw up. I went to brush my teeth and it made me so nauseous! then I smelt something that made me feel sick! my sense of smell was heightened.
*I thought "I know pregnancy symptoms and by George I must be pregnant! I have to be."
*I got another test, brought and home. I pulled it out of the package and did my thing. (it was a "+or -" test)  2 minus appeared. I thought "what you are kidding me! I am pregnant" and as soon as I thought that, the line that made it a "plus" showed up.      
YES I AM!!!
*I bought another test, to make sure. I am surely  pregnant.  Baby #4 is on it's way. 
* I am only 5 weeks along. I know most people don't share the news until much further along. But I never can wait! I want every one to share the excitement with me.
* I am excited, and I am REALLY nervous. My sister Tawni says "why are you nervous, this is your 4th?"
*That is one of my main reasons, it's my 4th! It's hard having kids. I am always nervous of what, if any complications arise during pregnancy or labor. I get nervous because with my first 3 I was REALLY sick until about 20 weeks, UGH! and Labor is a little scary, painful, and just because 3 labors went well; doesn't always mean the 4th will.
*I am really hoping for a Girl. 2 boys/2 girls would be awesome! If it was a boy,. I will love him and be happy. But I won't lie. I really want a girl.

Abbey:
*When I found out my mom was pregnant I jumped around, and shouted "yay"!!!! I am SOOOOO excited for another baby!
*I 've prayed for a very long time for my mom to have a baby. I also prayed for a girl baby. I know it might be a boy, but I think it's a girl..........for me.
*I like to rub my mom's belly and talk to the baby. I know it's only the size of speck of dust, but I still like talking to it.
*sometimes I want to make sure my mom isn't kidding me and I ask her " are you sure there is a baby in your belly?" she says "yes" and I get so excited!!!
*The baby will sleep in my room. I will help take care of it.
*I want more babies after this one.....................But my mom says "no, this will be the last one." That bums me out.
*Even my brother Jaden is excited. But he says he wants a boy he wants "another wigwam" (another Brigham)
*I love kindergarten, and I am making lots of new friends. I am learning a lot. I love to learn
*I went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch and got to ride the bus! it was my first bus ride.  I asked my mom if we could move further away from my school, so I could ride the bus every day. 
*I am a vampire for Halloween. My mom thinks it's a witch costume, but it's not.
*I have made tons of Halloween crafts. I love crafts!
*I can't wait for Halloween!

P.S. I am due June 30th

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations! I will cross my fingers for a girl.

Heather said...

Love that Brigham is sleeping so well. Awesome! Huge congrats and prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy. So excited for you. :)

Missy said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Ashlie Dalton said...

you get pregnant the same time of year every time. :) congrats!

Kaylin said...

Congratulations Kaycee! You have such a cute family. Baby #4 (whom we shall name later) is one lucky baby :0)

Unknown said...

Oh my word! Congratulations, you guys! Such happy news! Hooray for Forever Families!

PS How adorable are your kids?!! So dang cute!

Heidi said...

Congratulations, Kaycee!!!! This is so exciting for you guys! (Like you, I never can keep the news to myself. It's such a big deal!)

Hang in there through the next few months. Do you have people to help when the nausea takes over?

Anonymous said...

I commented on this last night and it got wiped out. But it is such wonderful news! And I love your blog. I can just see each of the kids saying those things. You know them well. ha ha Adorable little urchins.

Krystal said...

Congratulations on Baby#4!! That is so exciting!! :)

bakers dozen said...

We are so excited for you! You have long past our numbers! Awesome to enjoy another beautiful baby!