We put the kids in swim lessons this month. Their first time. They are doing really good. Much better then I had expected. They both (Abbey mostly) is terrified to be in the water. Even the bath tub!
They take Lessons with Cousin Cole.
While they are doing their lessons, I take Brigham to a Parent -tot class. My cousin Ashlie also takes her little boy.
This is my 2nd post for today. Look below for my first post.
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
That's so awesome! I didn't learn to swim until I was older so I'm a terrible swimmer. Hopefully since they're young they'll learn quickly and enjoy the water. It looks like fun. :)
That's great, you guys! Kids should learn to swim. It will always be a blessing to them. I used to go with Cindy to take Lyss & Britt when they were 9 months and almost 3. It scared me cause Britt was so little, but they both learned quickly because the teacher was SO professional. It was a good experience.
Post a Comment