Sunday, September 25, 2011

Random Tidbits.................

*Robby can fall asleep anywhere, and anytime.  Makes for lonely car rides.
*Brigs loves kisses and when you come home or he just wants a kiss, he comes up to you making lip smacking sounds.
*Abbey is REALLY into drawing, writing, and coloring. You will almost always see her with a paper and a crayon or pencil in hand.
*If Abbey isn't coloring, drawing or writing; you will find her taking pictures or playing house.
*Jaden just found out he LOVES Apple pie! He also loves saying the word Apple pie, but he calls it "boppo pie" and he will call people, animals or what ever "boppo pie" and thinks it's hilarious!
*you will find Jaden playing with cars or trains or fighting with Brigham over cars and trains because they both love to play with them.
*I met with a Nutritionist and he put me on a 2 week eating plan to see where my metabolism is. I did well for 5 days, followed it to a "T" and because I didn't see results in that 5 days, I got  mad and went to my addiction. Sugar!  GRRR
*But its a new day, get back on the train
*Robby has cut his Slurpee intake to only once a week now. It's a good start
*Abbey is loving school! She made a really good friend named Amber. She has a few other friends too. Bobby the Bully doesn't seem to bother her as much. yay!
*Jaden loves Preschool. I hope the teacher can get him to want to learn his ABC's and 123's because I sure cant. He really has a short attention span and doesn't want to learn anything. (so opposite of Abbey)
*All 3 Kids just started Swimming Lessons. They had their 1st lessons Saturday and it went well. (Brigham is just in a little "parent-tot" class
*About 4 days with out Nursing. So far I am the only one missing it. weird, I know.
*trying to think of Halloween costumes. I really hate trying to think and come up with costumes. I want to hire someone to do it for me.
*wish I had the money to decorate my house for the next 3 holidays. That is something I love doing. But it all takes mula.
*Jaden and Abbey loves the song 'Monster Mash' and they want to listen to it all the time!
*I hate coming on the weekends to Robby's dark, scary, office to do my blogs. There isn't any one around and all I can hear are a few crinks and cracks of the dark scary warehouse. Luckily I come packing, and Abbey comes to keep me company. One day I will get the Internet at home. One day.

I made 2 new posts down below

1 comment:

Lindsey Hemara said...

i liked reading your update. Your family is so cute and I miss you guys