Sunday, September 4, 2011

Funnies

Robby talking to Abbey
Robby: Do you say the Pledge of Allegiance at school?
Abbey: Yes.
Robby: Can you tell me how it goes?
Abbey: I pledge Allegiance to God the eternal Father, And to the Gospel of Jesus Christ!


During Family Home Evening Robby was talking about his job and how important it was for him to have a job to pay for bills, clothes, food etc......
Robby: What would happen if I didn't have a job?
Abbey: We would open a lemonade stand and have a yard sale.


Abbey and I were watching TV and these people were kissing on there and she turned to me and said: "I need to watch this closely; so I can tell Hannah all about it"!

Robby and I were talking about smoothies and the different flavors. I had mentioned the flavor Pina Colada. A few minutes later Abbey asked "What kind of drink is Penis o-lata?"

Abbey draws pictures of our family and she always draws a 4th child. A girl baby.

I made 2 new posts down below

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just laughed harder than I have all day. Seriously, Kaycee, you need to send those to Meridian Magazine. They have funny things kids say and I never laugh at them. Abbey's are something else. Thanks for that fun post.

Kaycee said...

Thanks Grandma! I've never heard of that magazine. But I should.

Heidi said...

That was so funny!! I laughed out loud (Terence enjoyed it too)!

linnylou said...

so cute! i love these little conversations with abbey! she should have her own blog! :0)

Lindsey Hemara said...

hahahaha cracks me up what abbey says. i just love that girl

Krystal said...

Cute posts! I got behind on your blog, but now I'm all caught up again. Looks like fun birthday posts with Brigs and Abbey. First day of school and first haircut are pretty important events too. How fun! :)