Fun pictures, hon. Adorable grandkids.
So cute!! I love that your kids want to feed Brigham. Mine always wanted to feed whoever was younger, but I haven't yet had a baby who will really let someone else put the spoon in their mouth (let alone a sibling who can't aim well!)
i love the picture w/ur kids feeding brigs. cute!!
yea! you made a post! i hope your computer works better next time!
They are all soo cute. I can't imagine the mess if I let Caden try and feed Mason. I feed him and it still ends up all over his face :)
Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Fun pictures, hon. Adorable grandkids.
So cute!! I love that your kids want to feed Brigham. Mine always wanted to feed whoever was younger, but I haven't yet had a baby who will really let someone else put the spoon in their mouth (let alone a sibling who can't aim well!)
i love the picture w/ur kids feeding brigs. cute!!
yea! you made a post! i hope your computer works better next time!
They are all soo cute. I can't imagine the mess if I let Caden try and feed Mason. I feed him and it still ends up all over his face :)
Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment