Robby:
He is all worn out with working, working and working. Working his 2 jobs, yard work, and putting in a garden. Plus helping me with the kids and house when ever he can. poor guy.
He is the best, I must admit.
Kaycee:
I just turned 30. That age sounds SO old to me. Yesterday we took the kids to Hollywood Connections and I rode on the kiddie rides and they did me in! I was sick the rest of the night. That never happened to me when I was in my 20's. I loved rides and could ride them all day! Oh and yesterday I put on a pair of skates for the first time in 10 yrs. I really felt old then! I couldn't even get off the carpeted area.
Other then getting old, I am same ol, same ol. I have lots to catch up on. Lots of pictures and fun events, but I don't have time now, and it's hard to get time to come use Robby's computer at work. But one day I will.
Abbey:
Graduated preschool! She is so excited to go to Kindergarten this year. I am sad about that. She is getting so big!
She is so grown up seeming. From the way she talks, thinks and even her "teen age" back talking.
She was tall enough (old enough) to ride the rides all by herself at Hollywood connections. She loved that. She felt all grown up.
Jaden:
He is talking so much more these days! he says the cutest things in his little voice. I will have to share some when I have time.
He will be 3 this month.
I spent a week working with him getting him potty trained and after a week of hard work, he went all day on the toilet! I was so excited and so was he! Then we left for the weekend and all the hard work went down the drain and he doesn't want to go on the toilet. UGH!
I need him potty trained by August, so he can go to preschool.
He has really bad sleep apnea, his tonsils are HUGE! The ENT Doc says they can't get any bigger and he chokes quite often when he eats. So, some time this month he will have his tonsils taken out. Even though I dread that (most horrible experience with Abbey) it will be great to get those out! it will make a world a difference. The doc says his lymph nodes are huge! He says it's probably due to his tonsils, but it could be something more serious. That worries me a little, but I think it is just his tonsils.
Brigham:
He is 9 Months old tomorrow! I can't believe it!
He can:
*say dadda, bye bye, and jabbers a lot!
*roll all over, army crawl and scoot to get around.
* sit himself up from a laying position
* clap
* wave
*give 5's
* rolls hims arms (like when you roll them in patty cake)
* He is eating stage 3 foods, but still doesn't eat solids too well.
*play peak a boo
He likes to be tickled and is VERY ticklish
My dad says he looks like Yoda.
He does not:
*take good naps, and I have to hold him the whole time he sleeps or he wakes up the minute I put him down
*sleep through the night yet
*get him self to sleep
*sleep in his own crib
Yes he is spoiled and I need to crack down and get him to sleep by himself. But I am a softy and too tired to do it.
A Little Lost
4 days ago
3 comments:
Thanks for the update!! It's good to hear how everyone is doing. I hope Jaden cooperates with the potty training. I remember having the going-to-preschool deadline for that with Jared & Brie too. I think I'm going to tackle it with Kyle this summer-- not that he seems extraordinarily ready for it, but because the boy will not leave his pants and diaper on for longer than 15 minutes at a time. I don't think that will change even if he's potty trained, but at least I won't be spending a fortune in diapers and still cleaning up potty accidents all around the house!
summer is the best for potty training. i let cole pee outside and that did the trick.
good luck!
It's funny how little boys (and men) love to pee outside. I think it's a "man thing". ha ha Probably cause they CAN!
Good news catch-up, Kayc. It does seem wierd that Abbey is in kindergarten. And Jaden starting pre-school. They're all getting SO big. And bah to you feeling old at 30. You're just getting experience for what's to come. Enjoy it. It's probably just a phase getting sick on the rides. I'll bet it'll pass.
Post a Comment