Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bowling

I had the best Mothers day! Saturday Robby, My bro in Law Hemi, and My Bro Dallin took the Mom's to Texas Road House for dinner and then bowling. My sis in law Lindsey, and my bro Spencer baby sat the older kids, and we took the babies with us. We had a blast bowling. We always have fun.
here are my pictures of bowling. (I don't know why my pictures are blurry)








































































4 comments:

Lindsey Hemara said...

that was a fun date!

Heidi said...

Looks like fun! I love bowling but I haven't gone in a long time.

Mrs. Langeland said...

What a great Mother's day! I am glad you had such a good time. You are such a wonderful mom! Your blog is so cute! I love the bright flowers. I miss you!!

linnylou said...

you guys have good form! i'm glad you had a great mother's day! it was so fun watching the kids!