My computer has been down for a couple weeks, It's up now, but It is really slow, and for some reason I can't check any ones blog, or put pictures on mine. I am upset because I love reading blogs and doing my own blog. I am way bummed that there are so many blogs that I haven't seen in weeks. Hopefully I can get this computer working right.
2 comments:
Have you caught a virus? Or perhaps running low on memory? Both of those things can slow your computer down a lot. Periodically we have to go through on ours and do some serious deleting of programs and files. The memory gets used up so quickly.
Aww, honey pie, I would be too. I just can't function if I can't read the blogs. I hope you get to the bottom of it. Heidi's idea sounds like that is a high possibility. Junk can really accumulate fast on our computers. I clean mine off regularly.
Post a Comment