Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Rob, Me, Ab's, JJ, and Brigs

Robby:
*working, working, and working. He is such a hard worker. besides his full time job at ACF West, he works at the MTIK teaching Muay thai, or he teaches Muay thai in our garage. If he isn't at his jobs he is helping me around the house, or with the kids.

*He would love to fight again, but is finding it hard to find time or energy to train.

*He thinks he is getting a belly, so he thinks he needs to diet. (he isn't and he doesn't need to diet )All I think is he needs to cut back on his almost daily run to Maverik for a slurpy. :0)

*wishes his favorite Holiday (Halloween) wasn't over.

Kaycee:
*Really needs to stop eating junk food and get back on track to losing weight.

*needs to buy new clothes, cause nothing fits her.

*loves to go with her cousin Ashlie to the gym. Ashlie makes a great work out partner. Fun to talk to, and it's a nice get away from home and kids.

*loves her life and family of 5!

*doesn't teach primary any more. :0( is now visiting teaching supervisor.

*would like a little more sleep at night.

*loves talking with Robby, and loves how we are still best friends after all these yrs.

*loves watching Abbey and seeing how motherly she is with her brothers.

*loves how Jaden's eyes can light up a room

*loves to cuddle with little Brigs.

*loves how close I am to my sisters, brothers, sis and bro in laws. They are my best friends.

Abbey:
*favorite food: chicken nuggets and Mac n cheese. She doesn't get them often, but that is what she wishes she could have. She is a really good eater and loves all kinds of food.

*favorite color: was purple, but now it's pink

*she is 4, but acts like she is 14

*loves her hair and can spend lots of time brushing it in front of the mirror.

* she likes to do hair, and I love when she does mine.

*scared of Halloween masks and a lot of things to do with Halloween

*always has bad dreams of mean animals or shadows on her wall

*does gymnastics again, and is really good at it. They moved her up to the 5-6 yr old class.

*loves to change her clothes a few times a day

*likes to play houses and mommy with her baby dolls or Jaden.

*she loves her little brothers and looks out for them. she is really good with them.

*loves going to preschool!

*practices back bends, and cartwheels every day

*Her dad is her hero, and the one she wants to marry. I can't blame her.

*favorite TV show: Max and Ruby

*her new saying: if she likes something she will say "it's special to my heart."

*Lindsey's Mac N cheese didn't have weavels in it, it had slugs. (that is what abbey calls them)

*she loves to color, and draw and is good at it.

Jaden:
*knows all his colors

*knows his shapes

*His eyes sparkle

*He loves to play with Abbey and misses her when she is not around

*his dad is every thing to him

*is gentle with his little brother

*doesn't do well waking up from naps, I can almost guarantee a tantrum that will last 30 min when he wakes up.

*doesn't eat much, and doesn't like many foods

*loves milk, bread, banana's and apple sauce

*wants to watch Max and Ruby all day

*loves his cousin Houie (Houston) and when they get together they are trouble! But I believe Jaden is the instigator. 2 weeks ago, I heard the cutest laughter coming from my parents upstairs. The next thing I know Houston comes down with powdered laundry soap all over him, and Jaden comes down next, with nothing on him. I know Jaden dumped it on him. The next week, I hear laughter again. This time Houston comes out of the bathroom soaking wet with toilet water, and Jaden comes out with only his sleeves wet. I know he got Houston.

*Loves his grandpa and always reminds me of how papa took him, Abba, Nannah and Houie to see the horses.

*He absolutely loves to go over rail road tracks! He gets a kick out of it for some reason. He loves trains, planes and automobiles.

*Favorite color is green

*loves gymnastics and is doing well at it

*A man of few words, but if he has a story to tell he gets into it and gets all animated.

*doesn't want to use the big boy toilet.

*rather have Robby change his diaper then me. (yay!)

*hates to have his face washed

*likes Nursery

*goes to bed easily and still takes good naps

*hates to brush his teeth and makes it very hard on us.

*loves rocks, and sticks

*has a very good throwing arm

*runs cute and falls every time he runs.

*likes to help unload the dishwasher. But that is all the cleaning he likes to do.

*likes to go in the car

*He absolutely loves his cow boy boots

*when he sleeps he needs every thing just so! His blanket needs to be a certain way, his toes have to be covered, he needs his mobile on, he needs his night light on (even during the day) He needs his balls and cars in bed with him.

*Jaden loved being Buzz for Halloween and wishes he could wear his costume every day. while trick or treating, at every house he went to, he would poke out his chest and point to him self and say "Buzz! Jaden, Buzz!"

Brigham:
*2 months old now

*still wakes up every 2-3 hours a night

*sleeps with Robby and I

*very smiley! smiles easily

*loves to be held, and snuggled

*weighs 13 lbs and 14 oz now. that is in the 90th percentile

*is 24 inches long and that is in the 90th percentile

*likes his swing

*likes to eat

*does well traveling

*growing out of his 0-3 month clothing

*still has reflux, but meds are helping

*doesn't like a binki.

*he makes his mom melt every time he smiles

6 comments:

Missy said...

Hey Kaycee, you should look into doing the Eat Stop Eat program. I just started it. It's intermittent fasting. Twice a week you fast for 24 hrs., but you do it overnight so you never go a whole day without eating. I do dinner to dinner, so I eat dinner then don't eat anything until dinner the next day. You do that twice a week. It helps to lower your overall calorie intake over the week without you having to count calories. You are also supposed to do light resistance training. I'm doing Turbulence Training. If you do a google search on that you'll find it. There is an Eat Stop Eat e-book you can buy that talks all about the benefits of intermittent fasting besides just weight loss. Like I said, I just started it so I don't know if it works or not but it is so much easier to do than any other diet I've ever tried!

Anonymous said...

What fun reading. I love hearing about each one's likes and dislikes. Such an adorable family... all 5. Good blog!!!

linnylou said...

how cute! loves these updates!
you're my best friend too kaycee! loves

Heidi said...

Fun to hear the update on each family member!

Ashlie Dalton said...

this was the cutest blog post ever! i laughed quite a few times.
such cute cute kids and cute family. :)

i need to get jaden's cowboy boots back to you tomorrow.
and we need to go to the gym too!

Krystal said...

I love this list for each person in your family. What a cute idea...I'll have to borrow that idea sometime. You have a fun family!!