Today in the car Abbey was talking about my sister's friend who is deaf. Abbey said "Lindsey's friend speaks deaf...........Not Spanish"
At the dinner table tonight Abbey said "If we didn't have bones, we would get all soggy."
We ate our tomatoes out of our garden. Abbey tried them and said "These taste JUST right!"
Abbey loves the movie Toy Story. She likes to repeat lines from the movie. One line is "you saved our lives, we are eternally grateful"
After I made dinner Abbey said " You made us dinner, I am eternally grateful."
A Little Lost
4 days ago
6 comments:
Funny little Abbey.
Awww, I wish my kids would tell me they are eternally grateful when I make dinner.
Abbey is such a little character!
Ha ha, my favorite posts! Love hearing how cute the kids are. She is definitely a character.
She always says the cutest things.
Lol, she is too smart.
I agree that garden tomatoes taste just right. What a cutie...and so full of gratitude too. :)
Post a Comment