Tuesday, June 9, 2009

L-A-G-O-O-N

Today Robby and I took Abbey and Hannah to Lagoon. Thanks to Ashlie, we didn't have to bring Jaden. (Thanks Ash)
The girls had a blast! It was so fun to watch them having fun. We were there for 2 hours. Just enough time to go on all the kiddie rides, and the musical express.
I was afraid it would rain the whole time we were there, but luckily the rain held out until we were just getting ready to go.














I made a new post down below. check it out!

6 comments:

Mrs. Langeland said...

You are so on-the-ball! I wish I were more like you! Lagoon looked like a lot of fun. Sorry that we ditched-out. Maybe next year.

Heidi said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Ashlie Dalton said...

oh how fun! they really did get in a lot of rides. cute pics of the girls.

The Viewer said...

That would be so fun!

Anonymous said...

Aww... I wanna go to Lagoon now. You were only 5 minutes away from me!!! Looks like you guys had a blast. You know, it's never a Lagoon experience without the caramel apples and the cotton candy so I hope you dug in on that!

Balser said...

They look like the best of friends! That's why I asked if they were getting along better. Tons of fun!