I feel like that too! (If I sit down for too long I tend to doze off.)
hey girlie... i love the new layout! I can't see the text very well though =( and what it says.. try messing with the text colors =)
Cute lol I love it
So cute! I love the purple room too!
Aren't they just too precious when they're sleeping? So cute.
Cute! My kids have been falling asleep lately too when they usually don't nap! I'm not complaining!
That is a cute picture of abby sleeping with a book. you have such cute kids. I hope Abby feels better soon I will fast and pray for her.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I feel like that too! (If I sit down for too long I tend to doze off.)
hey girlie... i love the new layout! I can't see the text very well though =( and what it says.. try messing with the text colors =)
Cute lol I love it
So cute! I love the purple room too!
Aren't they just too precious when they're sleeping? So cute.
Cute! My kids have been falling asleep lately too when they usually don't nap! I'm not complaining!
That is a cute picture of abby sleeping with a book. you have such cute kids. I hope Abby feels better soon I will fast and pray for her.
Post a Comment