Monday, October 27, 2014

My last random thoughts

My due date is in 2 days! Wow, the time has come. Any day now we will meet Benson.  I am so excited!!
I have had many sleepless nights lately. Besides the usual, tossing and turning, 5 times a night bathroom breaks, Charlie Horses, Acid reflux and hip pain, I have a hard time going to sleep, because I can't turn off my mind! I go to bed at 10:30 and don't fall asleep until 12:30.
What's on my mind?
*Labor. will everything go ok? can I get through it?
*My house. It's a  disaster, and I can't seem to keep on top of it. my kids are always one step ahead of me. I know that when the baby comes, my life/routine will come crashing down, so I really need to get things clean and organized now, so my life isn't as crazy. I also would like to Labor at home for as long as possible. That means, my family and Doula will be here, and I need my house to look half way decent.
*How will Eliza be? She is so needy, and also in the terrible two's. will it be worse when the baby comes?
*post Partum. Will I survive? I know I will, but I dread it.
*what day will I go into labor? will I be here for Halloween? I hope so.
*who will watch my kids? I am sure it will all work out.
*will his head stay in a down position? I don't want a C-section
*will he have reflux, and colic? will he sleep better then the other kids?
*will he be good at nursing?
*can I handle this??? 
*will Robby ever pick his middle name?

I just have floods of questions and thoughts.

4 comments:

linnylou said...

oh so many questions! I hope you get answers to some those asap, but some will just have to wait until the big day arrives. I pray that you'll get some good rest so you'll be ready for labor! you'll do great!

Lindsey Hemara said...

Poor kaycee. rest your poor little mind. If you need a sitter while your in labor I can always do it. :)

Heidi said...

Eeek! And just when you can get comfortable enough to sleep again, you'll have a baby waking you up at night :)

Hang in there, Kaycee! So excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my Kaycee, my Kaycee!!! Such a little worry wart! Seriously, just put your trust in Heavenly Father and it will work out great! Yes, I'm always SO optimistic. But I've really learned to do that and it REALLY does work. I rely on HIM so much! (I DO remember having those same feelings umpteen years ago, especially with my 5th.) I am praying for you every day. I love you, sweet-heart. Hang in there! Be sure and have someone call me when the time is here. HUGS!