Monday, July 18, 2011

Words from the Wyatt's

Brigham: I am getting so big, and I love it!
I can do so many more things, now that I am 10 1/2 months.
I get all around with my great crawling skills.
I can climb flights of stairs! I've fallin a few times, but I just keep on trying.
I love to pull my self up on furniture! I feel like I am the king of the world when I do!
My mom loves my grin with my 4 pearly whites. But she screams bloody murder when my 4 pearlies bite her. I am sure she is screaming because she thinks it's funny, I know I think it's funny.
I am the biggest helper around my house when I help put toys in the toy box.
I went on a road trip the other day and copied my dad's Friends laugh. He thought it was hilarious! so I kept it going. :o)
I think I am famous because I get attention every where I go. I have learned to smile, wave and say "hi" to all my fans.
I am one 'cool' dude when I give 5's
I do not like sleeping alone. I love the comfort of my mom. I hope she never makes me sleep in my own bed, if she does, I know I will protest.
I have the hardest time sleeping through the night. I just don't know why.

Jaden: One word for the last month is Torture! Complete torture!]
Except for a few good times that I would like to tell first.
First of all, I am so tall now! Why you ask? Because I am 3.
I had a fun birthday party. Had lots of my friends, hot dogs, cake, presents and games. I was too shy to hit the piniata. I just didn't like all the attention on me.
I was lucky that I had a table to hind under when they sang happy birthday to me.
I got to ride the train! I love, love, love trains and we went one and it was fast!
Now to the torture part:
My parents kept rubbing wands on my forehead, and sticking wands in my ear and telling me I had a fever. I am not sure what a fever is, but I do know I felt sick, and my mom said I was a "hot potato" she said I was 106.3.
It must not have been a good thing because all I know, was I was drug all over to different kinds of doctors and they stuck huge Popsicle sticks in my throat and big Q-tips! It took my mom and 2 nurses to hold me down. I won't go down with out a fight!
Then I went to another doctor and again they held me down and stuck big needles in my arm and took out my blood! that was way too scary for me.
I am ok, now. My mom said it was some weird name. I think she said I had the roseola virus, doesn't sound too bad, kinda sounds like flowers.
Then my parents didn't let me eat and they took me to a big building they call the hospital and I was scared! so many doctors talking to me and poking at me. I just wanted to go home, but they said I couldn't and that I needed to get my tonsils out. I don't know what that is, but it sounded scary. I road in a red car down the hall, and that was fun. But then a doctor took me away from my parents and I was crying and so scared! I didn't know what was happening. I still don't know what happened, but I do know when I woke up, I was in a weird bed, with a needle in my foot and other things hooked to me with a strange lady looking at me. I was so freaked out! My mom and dad finally came, but they didn't let us go home for a while.
My mouth hurt so bad! I couldn't eat or drink. my mom and dad kept telling me I needed to. I don't think they understood I couldn't. It hurt too much. My parents held me down and put disgusting juice into my mouth! I don't like it. They said it would make me feel better. But I didn't believe them.
Then next day I got taken back to the big scary building and was tortured again with needles, Popsicle sticks, and lots of doctors poking at me. They said I didn't drink enough, and that I had to sleep at the big building. That made me sad. I wanted to go home. I was there too long, it was boring. Luckily I had my favorite train movie and my mom let me watch it 100 times.

Abbey: My worst nightmare happened! yep, you guessed it. I got glasses. I don't know why I got them, I can see just fine. I guess I don't mind wearing them. Every one says they look cute.
My mom and dad have been so busy with my brothers lately and I am feeling a little bit jealous. My mom always tells me I am big helper.
I have to leave the room when my brother takes his medicine. It scares me.
I love my brothers a lot! But I still have to remind my mom and dad that I want a sister now. I hope soon. I tell them I will help with her. I have the sleeping arrangements, sitting arrangements in the car and at the dinner table all planned out for when we have another baby. It will all work out, I am sure of it.
I like the name Brigham for my brother, but I have other names I like to call him: Briggy Sue, lilly, lou lou buns, and cute sushi.
Many people tell me I am very smart and grown up for my age. I think it's because I am almost 5. That is why I know so many big words.
I wish I could share a room with my mom and dad. I don't like sleeping in my own room, but they make me.
The other day I realized I am afraid of feathers and ducks.
I've been practicing tricks and gymnastics so I can be on 'America's got talent'

Robby: boy am I one tired man! Working 2 jobs and taking care of sick kids! I swear it's never ending! Car repairs, and medical bills coming out of the ying yang! I am going to have to donate my kidney to pay for it all.
I am lucky to have 2 great jobs! Couldn't ask for better jobs.
I love my kids more then anything. It's a good thing, cause they wear me out.
Between working, kids and odds n ends, I get to see Kaycee in passing. We may even get to sleep in the same bed half of the time.
Did I mention sick kids?
I am determined to compete again in Muay Thai. Got to go corner some fights in Idaho the other day, it got my fighting/competing blood going again.
I have had so many comments on my hair lately, yes it's time for a hair cut.

Kaycee:
I love my life, Husband and kids!
We have it really good, even though times have been a wee bit rough and tyring the past few weeks.
I was sick with mastitis a couple weeks ago, and taking care of kids that rotate in the sick department. Got to spend lots of time at PCMC lately.
Got a speeding Ticket yesterday.
But we have a lot of good times lately too. Lots of family get togethers, Family reunion in Zion, got back from a weekend get away in Idaho with my lil family, a friend and my sister Tawni.
My dear husband has been the best! I couldn't even do it with out him.
love cuddling with my kids.
My mom and sisters have helped me so much the past few weeks. Thanks guys!

5 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

this is a really cute post!
sorry you have had such hard times lately. i hope things can settle down for you guys so you can enjoy the rest of your summer (which is passing too quickly already).
let's walk soon :)

Anonymous said...

Kaycee, what an adorable post. I can just hear them each saying exactly what you wrote. Very well done! I hope things are getting back to normal. Is there a normal??

I also have to comment on the post about Grandpa. I didn't see it before. Not sure how I missed it. Probably during my sick time....yuck! But I loved it. He was SO fun. I miss him SO much. Both of your blogs are great and so are the pictures. Love you! Gram

Heidi said...

That was so fun to hear it all from everyone's point of view!! But sheesh, I hope things calm down soon in the sick department. You guys deserve a big long string of good health and sleeping children!

Krystal said...

What a cute post. I love it. It makes me want to write one like it from my kids' point of views. Hope everyone is feeling better soon, and you have no more sicknesses at least through the end of summer!!!! It was fun to see you the other day, and meet your cute babies in person. :)

linnylou said...

i love reading what robby and the kids have to "say"! what a cute post