Practicing my art skills
More snuggles in March
I learned to roll all over in both directions in March.
Found our long lost Christmas tree......................................in March. Lights and and stand. Robby put it in our back yard and forgot about it.
We all took turns being sick in March..........a few turns..............except Kaycee
We all took turns being sick in March..........a few turns..............except KayceeBut when I was feeling good, I was a Movie Star in March. I got to be a "body double" for '48 hours investigates' That was fun.
I found out that I am quite a strong boy, with big muscles like my daddy.
Munching and sleeping with my Banana in March. Sweet Memories
Chopping off my hair in March
I was a brave soul and went with my 2 cousins, Hannah and Rebekah to get our "ears a pierced". I was mostly brave, just cried a little.
I love my new earrings
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, such fun pictures and so adorable. What a fun and interesting March. Can't believe how old Brigs is looking. He's gonna be grown up before I know it. hee hee. I guess they're all growing tho.
Fun pictures!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun this March. The kids look so happy!
That was a really fun post with lots of cute pictures! That is so funny about the Christmas tree!
Lots of fun March memories. I love your lephrechaun idea. :) You are a great mom!! :)
Cute with all the green and tracks to the cupboard. I love your new hair cut! Super cute on you!
Your family is just darling! And your hair is amazing! I love the haircut. It looks great on you.
Post a Comment