Abbey loves to pose for pictures.
They loved decorating the tree
I don't have the Internet at home any more. So it's hard for me to make post or to check every one's blog. I can sorta check blogs on Robby's phone, but I have to wait until I get some where with a computer.
I made a post down below about our trip to Portland
6 comments:
Brigham is getting so big, Abbey's hair is getting so long and pretty and Jaden is as cute as always. I love his big grin.
Brigham is getting so big, Abbey's hair is getting so long and pretty and Jaden is as cute as always. I love his big grin.
I love Christmas time it is so exciting and a Christmas tree really brings in the spirit I love it:)
Your kids are so cute. I just wanted to eat up Jayden today. I loved and felt great today when Brigham was so loving towards me.
I love Christmas with little kids!!! They get so excited.
Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment